Did you know that 75% of all chronic disease is preventable?
Some scary statistics:
- 1 in 3 people live with some form of cardiovascular disease.
- 1 in 3 women will develop cancer.
- 1 in 2 men will develop cancer.
- 1 in 3 people will develop diabetes by 2050.
- 1 in 3 is obese.
- 116 million people are living with chronic pain.
- U.S. national healthcare expenditures are approaching $3 trillion a year.
- Is absorbed by the body.
- Reduces oxidative stress.
- Reduces key biomarkers of systemic inflammation.
- Supports a healthy immune system.
- Helps protect DNA.
- Supports cardiovascular wellness.
- Supports healthy skin and gums.
…and this is all backed by science!
Want to learn more? Contact me at any time (www.elyssasjuiceplus.com) or call in Sunday night at 8pm. Click Here for all the details!
I hope I didn’t scare you too much, but I just wish everyone could be more aware of how important it is to eat fruits and vegetables EVERY DAY! Dr. David Katz sated, “this may be the first generation of children to have a shorter life expectancy than their parents.” This is so disturbing to me, and I think that we really need to put our health and well-being at the top so we can turn these statistics around!
Who’s with me?